Saturday, March 24, 2007

Photo Shoot

What a day this has been!

First off, I went to sleep FINALLY! at 5 am. Yup, in the morning! Must have been the Tea drink I had while playing Taboo with the others.

To make matters worse, we had to get up at 740 am to be ready and be at the Shrine of St Therese at around 9-930 am for a photo shoot. The Execom had figured that it was way cheaper for the company to try and recruit us amateur photographers to take shots of the Shrine for use in our print ads rather than pay exorbitant prices for professional photographers. After all, in this day and age of the digital camera and Photoshop, what have we got to lose, right?

It was sooooo dang hot, we were sweating up a storm! If only I had downloaded my almost 400+ pictures I took this morning, I have some beauties of Elizza with beads of sweat dotting her face! Will post that when I am able to download all my pics. I have to choose a maximum of 3 photos per category and submit those by Tuesday at the latest.

I was the only person using a point and shoot camera this morning. Luckily though, I am quite adept at Photoshop, thank goodness for scrapping! Whew! So with that, I'm hoping to have an edge of some sort...if I can figure out what to do! Hhehehehe.

Since I wasn't able to scrap for almost 2 whole days, I decided to scrap ONE layout tonight before getting really busy trying to figure out my entries the entire day tomorrow:

ST PAUL'S RUINS
Credits: kit - Daydream by Eve Recinella and Jomi van Bekkum at SSD; kanji Together tag - by Eve Recinella; sequin ribbon - by Becky Vosburg; flourish - by Jen Wilson; tear - by Kim Hill; font - 2Peas Goofball; layered sketch - Everyday Templates 5 by Amy Bleser at DSD

I love the way the legs of Randy, Japa and Zhar are hanging over the negative strips. Thank you to Lai for this suggestion!!! I swear, it is the BEST thing to scrap layouts in a group....we can solicit advice and critiques from our very own sisterhood of scrapping :)

TTFN!

No comments: