Monday, March 26, 2007

Photos Picked and Submitted!

Ahhhhh! Finally finally FINALLY done with fixing and manipulating my photos!!! They have been submitted...so now it's just sit and wait for the judges, Mario and Nap, to render their decision. Not that it's going to be a huge loss if I don't win; I mean, it's still FAMILY who's going to come out the winner! Hehehehe.

Anyhoo, just wanted to share a few faves:

Some Stained Glass windows. By the time I was done looking through everything, all the stained glass windows photos looked the same to me! Hehehehe:







Some interior shots:







Shots of the Main Door:





Photos of the Garden Vaults (Alencon, Lisieux and Carmel):







Now for some MUCH-needed rest!

TTFN!

2 comments:

Katie Nelson said...

AMAZING photos Rona!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! beautiful pictures and what an incredible location!