Friday, March 23, 2007

And With This Post.....

......I've caught up on uploading ALL my layouts to my blog!!! Whoohoohoo!!! Yay ME!!! :)

Here are the rest to play catch up..

{SCRAPS}
EASTER MEMORIES
When I saw this kit of DeDe Smith's, I decided I was going to make an Easter album. This will be my cover page, what do you think?

Credits: kit - Hippity Hoppity by DeDe Smith at Elemental Scraps; alpha - by Michelle Coleman; font - KGD Tiffany; layered sketch - A Little Eclectic #5 by Janet Phillips


ROGAN'S BAPTISM
Rogan's baptism in 1999.

Credits: kit - Au Naturelle by Rina Kroes at SBE; word art - by Rina Kroes for the Scripture Challenge at SBE; paper tears - by Kim Hill at CGE; cardboard overlay - by Linda Gil Billdal at Scrap Artist; frame - by Nancy Comelab at MDM; frayed action - by atomic cupcake; fonts - Bellerose, Arial Narrow


Didn't scrap today. I know. Unbelievable. :) But at least I'm caught up, eh? :)

{FRIDAY NIGHT FUN}

We had siblings night tonight....stayed up 'til past midnight playing Taboo! Hehehehe. We had a blast, girls vs boys. One game a-piece, it was late, so we decided to call it a tie :)

TTFN!


No comments: