Thursday, March 29, 2007

Scraps, Scraps, Scraps!

Yeah! It was a GOOD day today!

Except for the fact that I was late for a staff meeting at the office that I called (hehehe, got up at 930 am, the time OF the meeting), it was a pretty productive day!

{OFFICE NEWS}

We finally brought up the subject of setting up a Credit Center, i.e., Cooperative for the employees. Very positive response from the employees! We had a pretty good discussion about it, including some ideas from the employees themselves about possible projects for the Credit Center. No one quibbled about the membership fee or the minimum number of shares that they had to own in the Credit Center. So that's good!

We also took up the subject of Alma, the embezzler. Told the employees I had to address that in front of everyone so that they wouldn't think management was keeping it under wraps. That went well....I talked, they pretty much listened. Hehehe.

Another thing that was discussed was tying in Customer Service and the Profit Share Bonus. From now on, for every Incident Report against a an employee (and after getting both sides, obviously) there will be a corresponding penalty taken from their bonuses for each infraction. Again, good discussion.

{SCRAPS!!!}

Yes, as in multiple scraps! I finished THREE layouts today!!! Whoohoohoo!!! Told you it was a GOOD day! :)
SISTERHOOD
My sisters-in-law and me, hamming it up for the boys' camera in Macau.

Credits: kit - Dream by Christina Renee at FPD; blur action - by Michelle Pearson; sepia action - by Holly McCaig; fonts - Adler, LD Slender; layered sketch - by Brenda Kempf


BIRTHDAY MASS
Journaling reads: This is Mom celebrating her birthday in Hong Kong...by going to Mass first thing in the morning to say Thank You to Our Lord for giving her lift. We thanked Him for giving Mom to us. 3.13.2007

Credits: Everything by Rina Kroes at SBE; kit - Light Up the Night; word art - for the SBE Scripture Challenge; Blue paper and photo corners - Imagine; fabric action - by atomic cupcake; fonts - KGD Amber Script; layered sketch - by Johanna Berry


300
Journaling reads: Ever since we saw the movie 300, we could not stop talking about it. During our trip to Hong Kong, we would all discuss it, especially during meal times. This photo was taken by the movie posterd plastered all over the Hong Kong subway. You flexed your muscles and grimaced like King Leonides himself.

Credits: kit - Dream by Christina Renee at FPD; frame - Tread Me Softly by Rina Kroes at SBE; chalked frame - by Sue Cummings at Oscraps; 300 title and movie photos - from the internet; font - My Own Topher


That 300 layout has got to be my absolute FAVE!!! I just LOVE it! :)

TTFN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my! I love this one the most because I took this photo myself, right? Hehehe? Or am I wrong? hehehe but it was my idea nonetheless hahaha! Kewl!

-Zharmagne