Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just Waiting...

....for Mario and Nap to announce who won the Photo Contest for the Shrine. Boydee did come home late tonight to say that "unofficially.....Photographer #4 won" is what Mario said. Well, PHOOOEEY! That's not MY number! I'm Photographer #3!!!! Hmp!

From a process of elimination, Gelo is Photographer #4, so Congrats to him. I guess. Hhehehe. That's the sore lose in me :) But I do want to lodge a protest (at least on MY blog). My entries have been SABOTAGED!!!! Japa and Boydee have "subtly" mentioned to Mario (yeah, right!) that manipulated photos shouldn't be counted! Grrrr!!!!! That's my protest!!!!!

{SISTERHOOD}

We had some quality time today. We met at Bo's Coffee to just talk and have fun over coffee and dessert....which is why I'm still up at 130 am!!! hehehe. I just KNEW this was going to happen! Anyhoo, we just talked about whatever, but mainly spent a good hour or so just laughing it up and discussing schtuff :) It was good to squeeze in this time before Stella leaves for the States on Thursday.

{YOGA}

We had fun today. For the first time, Rondic joined us for yoga and he was a great source of entertainment for us. He was far from flexible for some poses and it was just funny to see him squishing his face while concentrating on the poses.

All the kids joined us....we separated them from each other to avoid hearing giggling and whispering....but they did give us more reasons to NOT concentrate during yoga. There were a couple of FARTERS! Hahahahaha! First, when we were doing a side pose with our arm in the air, Raine let out a couple of farts. I swear, I almost fell over from trying to refrain from laughing!

The BEST fart yet, though, went to Reese. We were in the Japanese kneeling position and as Weng called for us to slowly bend forward and let the tops of our heads touch the floor, Reese let out this loooong solid fart! Hahahahahahaha! I could barely breathe enough as it was in that position, but hearing Reese was just too much! Hehehehehe.

Ok, gotta go. No scraps obviously, but am hoping to start scrapping tomorrow!

TTFN!

No comments: