Monday, March 19, 2007

Just Updating...

Sitting here, attending a seminar on some accounting program. Ugh. Accounting is SO not my thing! And here I am, NEEDING to understand just so I know what I should be watching for. Oh well. In the meantime, there's a lull in the discussion.....so I figure now's a good time as any to upload to my blog some layouts....

{SCRAPS}
QUADRUPLY BLESSED
Journaling reads: It was always my dream to be a mother. Among all my dreams, this was THE dream. Many years later, my dream has been realized. With 4 of you, I am truly quadruply blessed.

Credits: kit - Whispered Promises by Rina Kroes at SBE; children word art - by Angela G at DSS; dreams word art - from the {52} Inspirations Collaboration of Sue Cummings, Vicki Stegall, and Lauren Reid at Oscraps; frame - Get Framed by Eve Recinella at SSD; font - KGD Karen


RANDY & STELLA
I like the effect of how this grid by Katie the Scrapbooking Lady gives a shadowbox effect!

Credits: kit - Sweet Surrender by Amy Bleser at Digi Scrap Divas; spinner - by Amy Bleser; grid - Visual Stories Squared by Katie the Scrapbook Lady at ACOT; font - DB Karah Script


YOUR SECOND NAME
Rafael is the second name of our Raegan (Rafaelle, feminine derivative) and Rogan.

Journaling reads: The name “Rafael” means “God has healed”. This is Lolo Boy’s name, as well as the name of your great-grandfather, Lolo Peleng. We chose this special name as your second name: Rafaelle for Raegan, and Rafael for Rogan. We hope that you both live your life as Lolo is living his: God-fearing, generous, caring, loving, a benefactor of the less fortunate. You carry Lolo’s name. Take pride in it, LIVE it.

Credits: kit - Rainy Days & Mondays by Dani Mogstad at SSD; tear - by Kim Hill; photo cluster - by Nancy Comelab; Idea from Katie the Scrapbook Lady’s March Month of Memories: March 8 - Middle Name Pride Day; font - KGD Tiffany

RAEGAN'S BAPTISM
Scripture from John 1:12 reads: To all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.

Credits: kit - Rainy Days & Mondays by Dani Mogstad at SSD; torn edge - by Amy Bleser; fonts - KGD Flowergirl, DB Pastor Dave


BEST FRIENDS
Raegan and Reese. Cousins. Best friends.

Credits: background paper (recolored)- Le Chapeau Rose by Rina Kroes at 3S; brads - Spring Petals by Rina Kroes at SBE; sequined ribbons - by Becky Vosburg at The Digi Shoppe; stickers - Rainy Days and Mondays by Dani Mogstad at SSD; convex bends - by Jen Caputo; font - KGD Bretta; layered sketch - Pretty Petals #5 by Janet Phillips


A few more layouts and I'm going to be totally caught up! Here's hoping that I am able to update on a more regular basis now :)

TTFN!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rona, you are on fire with all the scrapping. Beautiful work!

Julia said...

Rona I come and visit your blog and its a lovely blog ! Thank you for making Lo's with my kits ! I saw them in the gallery at digitaalscrappen.nl. They are great, your LO's !!! Thankx
Julia van der Werf