Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Finally Scrapped

OMGosh!!! It's time to throw a PARTY!!!! Heehehe. I finally opened my computer to s.c.r.a.p!!! Hallelujah!!! Seriously, it has been FOREVER since I opened up Photoshop! Sheesh!

Dad's being given sedatives for some reason, and so he's been sleeping most of the day away. Good sleeps, at least, since I'm pretty sure he goes into deep sleep mode when he naps. His "power naps" are from 1-2 hours, several times a day. With the TV on (there's been marathon sessions of NCIS, CSI Miami), I started to scrap. It was slow going at first, as I tried to get the hang of it, but I did it!!! Whooohooohooo!!! Yay me!

Can you tell I'm totally excited?!? Check out the gazillion exclamation marks I've used in the few paragraphs I've typed in this post, hehehehe. Someone should bottle this excitement up, slap some labels for barcode scanners to read, and SELL this feeling! It is sooo good! A mixture of relief, excitement, determination, satisfaction. Ahhhhhhh!

Here are my creations, after a one-week drought:

SNOW ANGEL - RAINE
ASTRONAUTS OF TOMORROWLAND

Again, it feels SOOOO good to scrap again!!!

No comments: