Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just Working Today

Not even scrapping (yet). But I was at VWL the whoooooole day. Working on the darned job descriptions! The whole day! So after I type up this post, I do NOT want to see words for a little bit, hehehe. Just pictures, thank you very much!

Speaking of which, I am glad to report that I finally found my 2006 pictures! As in the WHOLE year! I had been searching high and low for them for at least a couple of days now; I needed them for the sequential photos required by the US embassy to renew Rogan's passport. Yes, it would have been a lot easier to renew them in the States, but his passport will be expiring in February of next year....which would mean that he wouldn't be able to TRAVEL to the States to have it renewed! Aaargh! Such a hassle, but I guess it is one way to ensure that the child is really the child in the passport.

Anyhoo, I am stoked that I found the pics. They were in an almost-forgotten ehd! So I am now downloading everything and transferring it to the Time Capsule. Then I'm going to burn them to DVD for posterity. Yes! Crisis averted! :)

And with that, I am going to see if I can still scrap!

No comments: