Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wish Lists

I know it's nearing Christmas now and most of us getting to PANIC MODE. I promised Randy I was going to post the wish lists of the kids on my blog. Just so he can have ideas as to what will make them happy this Christmas.

So for those of you who haven't gotten the kids anything yet, here are several ideas for you to choose from. Hehehee. And please let me know what you've gotten so that I won't have to get them myself.

Calling on all Ninangs and Ninongs especially, I present to you The Kids' Wish Lists: (please click on the layout itself to read the lists more clearly)





I this these lists are a great remembrance of what the kids wanted at a certain age eh? I just wish I could have started this sooner!

Here's another one...just because its almost Christmas. Speaking of which, has NO ONE noticed my header?!??!?! How it's been changed to reflect the coming season?!?!?!? Sigh!

I hope this'll put a smile on your face:

Huh? Thanksgiving photos? Heheehe. Reserving that for tomorrow.

TTFN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooohhhhhh! what a great idea to layout the wishlist of the kids! i love how it came out....and the xmas picture of them together is also awesome!!!! :D

btw, what happened to thanksgiving layouts?!!!!!

Elizza said...

oh...that was me....