Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blinkies and Scraps 2

This blinkie
is for my current stint at Scrappers Daily Dose. The CT, headed by the awesome and uber patient Dawn Webb, is a fun group of people. SDD doesn't have a store, so Dawn looks for monthly sponsors all over the digiscrapping world. I've worked with awesome, established designers as well as equally amazing, up and coming new designers.

We usually have 2 sponsors a month. We get anywhere from 2 to 4 kits per sponsor, and we plaster 3 layouts per sponsor all over the different galleries. It's a lot of fun.

Many many thanks to Karon, Dawn's sister, who recommended me for this spot! I will forever be grateful! :)

{SCRAPS OF MAMA}
THE HEADDRESS
Just click on the layout if you want to see the credits. I made this layout using Rina Kroes' fabulous Eastern Spice Kit. When I saw it, I just KNEW this picture of Zhar was perfect for it! And my vanity (hehehe) couldn't leave this without posting what Rina Kroes herself said about my layout!

Oh dear - I'm in trouble! I don't think there are many adjectives left to describe this page, Rona! LOL. "gorgeous beautiful fabulous luscious stunning vibrant wonderful amazing awesome great ..." Hmmmm, I think I'm going to add "dazzling, magnificent, splendid, brilliant, outstanding, marvelous, glamorous", but above all "vivacious and EXOTIC" ! I think it's that incredible photo that just makes this page pop, plus how you so creatively mixed the designs at the top. Add to that her beautiful name and it's just perfect. Thank you SO much for choosing my kit, Rona

Teeheehee! I just about died when I read what she wrote!!! Apparently, it was an eye-catching layout that it has 75 views to date!!! Whoa! Hehehe.

TTFN! ---> Just one layout folks! Otherwise, I'd run out of layouts....haven't scrapped in a couple of days. :)

No comments: