Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It is now 2:07 am, Thursday, here in the Philippines. So a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you! I KNOW this is NOT a Philippine holiday, but so what! Thanksgiving is one of my absolut-est most-est favorite holiday! Ever! Hehehehe.

So for those of us left here --- we are going to be celebrating in S.T.Y.L.E! You'll just have to read about it later tonight or tomorrow. Oh wait, can't be tomorrow....I will be GLUED to my laptop trying to catch all the black friday sales going on!

Anyway, I have a lot to be thankful for:

1. Japa --- see, I put you first! hehehe
2. the kids
3. my parents
4. my brothers
5. my sisters in law, including the twins' girlfriends *wink!*
6. FAMILY --- you all know who you are! :) ----> you guys are just too many!
7. friends
8. my health (okay, except my back...but overall, I'm still in pretty good shape!)
9. my scrapbooking friends
10. my obsession....er, I mean hobby! hehehehe :)

Basic things, yes, but very dear to my heart. I usually have a gift for words, but to express thanks and appreciation for all that I have is just too difficult. Suffice it to say that this gratefulness comes directly from the heart.

He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; The full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart.
--- J.A. Shedd

Oh, I'm sure I've missed other basic things and people, so go ahead and let me know! Hehehe. If you do, and I agree with you, I'll come back here and edit your comment in!

{ A SCRAP}

SWEET SISTERS

Click on the layout of the girls to see the credits. If only they were always this smiley and NIC with each other ALL the time. Oh well, a Mama can always hope, eh?

{CUSTOMER DIS-SERVICE SAGA}

If you're here to read on the scandalous behavior of the people over at Smart Bro, visit the blog I created for that here. My letter is still there, but stay tuned for a continuation of this saga. It's not done yet! :) I've got some updates for all of you!

--------------------
Boydee and Dad left for the States this evening. Dad was funny --- although their flight wasn't until 10 pm, he was ready to leave by 430 pm! He was totally excited to go to Mom! Hehehe. So Ma, if you're reading this, make sure to give Dad a huge welcome hug! :) Ok fine, and a kiss, too!

Riley went with Dad to the airport. He was adamant that he was going to bring Lolo Boy to the airport. He was having an early dinner, and the poor boy was sleeping as he was chewing his food! He totally looked like a mini-Lolo Boy! Hahahahaha!

Okidoki, it is 240 in the MORNING. I've got tons to do for tomorrow .....er, today. So I bid you adieu, and I hope to post some pics later on!

TTFN!

No comments: