Saturday, November 18, 2006

Beta Blogger and Blinkies

Hmmmm....I've finally gone over to the "other side", i.e., Beta Blogger. And.....I don't see anything different. Yet....

Oh here we go.....as I type this, there is an option for me to LABEL this particular post. I guess tag it or something with a descriptive word or so. Like layouts, or family tales, or whatever I like.

Other than that, so far so good, transfer-wise :) *knock on wood!*

{BLINKIES}

<------------------------------ If you look on the left side of my blog, where the arrow is pointing, you'll notice the lovely blinkies I am featuring because I am part of the CREATIVE TEAM for that person or group! Isn't it EXCITING!!!!!

I know some of you will think that it seems like a lot of CTs to be on, but I am having the time of my life! Seriously! Sure, there are deadlines and stuff, but the best part is that I get to work with tons of fun scrapping designs AND get to meet lots of great people who share this hobby AND get actual exposure in terms of layouts I've done and where I post.

With just a small number of CTs, I've actually been noticed by some designers and it has been an AWESOME time from there!

With 4 kids and loads of activities, my trusty camera is constantly with me. Of COURSE I have pictures! More than enough to scrap with! Hehehehe. And a bonus? My brothers and sisters-in-law take pictures of my kids, too! So that adds to the ever-growing pile!

This obsession......er, I mean HOBBY......is just too much fun to do! :) The reward? The oohs and aahs of the kids when they flip through their respective albums.

I'm starting to rearrange my blinkies to have some semblance of order. I think I want to have the oldest team I've been on to be at the bottom and the newer teams on top.

I've actually sat on this post as a draft for 2 days now, so let me post it first, hehehehe :)

No comments: