Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Few Layouts

Ok, will start posting my newer layouts :) I'm sure you faithful blog readers want to see what I've come up with since Halloween, hehehe.

Of course, everything from here on will most likely be 98% Halloween pages. And I've got a few good pictures to play around with, too!

So, without further ado, and it's 1:30 am here right now as I am posting this....I present......

{SCRAPS OF MAMA}

For the first time in Halloween history, Raine decided to NOT be a kikay, girly character. Instead, she opted to have fun with her Kuya's Woody costume. She looked pretty cute in it, too! And this girl is EVER the professional poser, don't you think? Credits for this layout here.



Ok, these are probably the 2% non-Halloween layouts, hehehe. Credits here and here.

More you say? Ok....I'm easy :)



You will have to click on the credits or on the layouts themselves to see the photos a little bit more clearly. But trust me, you'll want to read the journaling too! *wink! So click on the credits here and here and leave me a comment!!!

And that should really be it for now! Gotta get some shut eye!

TTFN!!!

2 comments:

Elizza said...

love all the layouts!!! --specially the little teapot which is not posted here yet....haha! i cheated a little and peeked at your gallery....

the photographer did a very good job coz the pictures were all great! too bad we missed the party again....*sniff*

oh....LOVE the loot bag labels too! are those layouts printed?

Olivia Dizon said...

what a handsome cow!!! hahahaha... the pictures look like so much fun! wish we were there... raine is just getting prettier and prettier everyday... super bagay with her costume! :)