Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving Photos

You asked for it...you got it. Well, at least SOME photos. Keep in mind that these are non-Photoshop-ed pictures, hehehe. So the flash may be a bit bright here or there, may be lacking here or there, etc.

For today, I'm going to show off the SETTING of our wonderfully fabulous Thanksgiving celebration :)

Come inside the transformed formal living room....a hint of what awaits....


Here's a closer look at the back of our chairs....Very pretty so far, eh?


Yet another photo of the chairs, from a different angle. Forgive the artistic tendency of the photographers :) Mom --- do you even recognize the chairs and the living room? Hehehe.


Here's my place setting. Yes, we had the maids bring out the BEST China and silverware. Not to mention the wine glasses. And yes, the kids were very careful. NOTHING was broken during the night.


The cover of our Menus. But of COURSE we had menus! It was a formal affair, after all!


What did we eat? Funny you should ask..here's the INSIDE of our menu:


Here is Miss Stella putting the finishing touches on our lovely table:


An example of our whimsical place cards:

And last for today, a picture of our Photo Corner. Ever since Halloween, we decided to set up a place for photo opportunities. We'd take a corner or a small space and decorate it depending on the occasion we are currently celebrating. Stella and Randy did this; I was of no help at all because of my back. :(


That should be it for now. My back is KILLING me. Seriously. I have not been to work since the afternoon of Wednesday. I can barely stand; I cannot sit for more than 5 minutes. Too painful. It's a twisting kind of pain, shooting down from my butt to my ankle. Damn it, I think it's getting worse.

I'm praying and hoping that with the forced rest I am giving my damn back and leg, it WILL get better. Please include me in your prayers when you can!

TTFN!

1 comment:

Elizza said...

you are always in our prayers, 'te! but i hope you will really rest your back and STOP working on your computer first! i am amazed how you can still update your blog and you can only last 5 minutes sitting down! please listen to your body and take it easy first! we love you!