Monday, November 20, 2006

Blinkies and Scraps

This blinkie

is for Kim Smith. I "met" Kim at RAKscraps first and then got to know her a lot more during our stint at another website, which will remain unnamed.

Kim is designing for Scrappin Digi Kreations. You can see her designs by clicking here.

If I'm not mistaken, Kim was the VERY FIRST designer to offer me a spot on her Creative Team! I think she's my lucky charm of sorts, because ever since then, I've gotten invited more and more to join other CTs!

The great part about Kim is that she's very easy-going and is easy to talk to. She has always been a caring person, ever since I met her for the first time a year or so ago. Has it been that long, Kim? :)

Some of my fave kits from Kim:



Just click on the kit previews to be taken directly to Kim's fun designs.

{SCRAPS OF MAMA}

Ok, seeng as I haven't posted any layouts for a few days, here goes:

MY 2 BOYS

MY 2 GIRLS

MY COACH

Okay, for credits, and if you want to read the journaling up close, just click on the layout itself! I finally figured out how to link it to my DST Gallery! Yippeee!!!

{FAMILY TALES}

Before I even forget, a huge shout of CONGRATULATIONS to Dic and Elizza for my newest niece, ROBYN!!!! She was born November 13, the birthday of her maternal grandfather.



Isn't she a sweetie?!?!? Totally adorable----you gotta look at those CHEEKS!!! Classic Bernardom hehehehe! Can't wait to meet her in December!

TTFN!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great scraps! And, look at that little bundle of joy. Aw.

Amy(krh)

Susan said...

Aw, she is so cute - congrtualtions!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie, but then YOUR family doesn't do ugly, lol!

Congrats to the parents and to you for becoming another Auntie!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say Thank You for featuring me on your blog! How cool is that??!!

Beautiful layouts, as always!

Hugs,

Kim