Monday, November 13, 2006

Scrapping News: When it Rains, it Pours!

Yes yes yes!!! Am I a lucky scrapper or what?!?!! I will need a full day to tell you guys about a LOT of exciting news for me, scrapping wise! Definitely Creative Team stuff, so if you're not a digiscrapper, then you really won't know what I'm talking about! Hehehehe.

If you look at my posts over at DST, take a look at my siggy -- I have a new blinkie added!!! I promise more news on that sometime this week.....I need to update my blinkies over on the left side, now, shouldn't I? I have to delete The Digi Dreamer blinkie since the site will be closing and there aren't any kits for the CT to work with.

However, that blinkie will be replaced by a few more!!! I am currently a GUEST CT member of 2 designers :) Whoohoohoo!!! One is only for a month, but the other (one of my absolute fave designers since I first started scrapping) gave me a 6-month stint, believe it or not!!!!

Additionally, another ABSOLUTE fave designer invited me to be a GUEST CT member in December! I am SO stoked like you would NOT believe!

2nd additionally (hehehe), this designer of templates accepted me to be on her CT! Can you see me jumping for joy over here? With the number of teams I am on, I definitely need templates to help me scrap! And I SO enjoy using this lady's templates! She's the MAIN reason why I've been cranking out layout after layout, too!

3rd additionally here: yet another fave designer asked me to be on her personal CT. She says I will actually get paid (!!!) for each layout that I do. But, really, that's not the point. The point IS: I am literally on DIGISCRAPPING HEAVEN, I tell you!

And lastly, I JUST now got an email from another designer whose designs are just fantastically EXOTIC, inviting me to be on her CT. I am of course, crossing my fingers that she actually accepts my application!

So, like my title says, when it rains, it pours! I am SO SO SOOOOO stoked, people!!! Yay me! Hehehehe.

Digiscrapping Heaven, I tell you!

Ok, on to scraps, which will be in a larger size, just so I can see how they look on my blog:

{SCRAPS OF MAMA}
CHOCOLATE FOR THE FEET
You'd say weird subject: our shoes. But hey, you'd definitely be surprised to know that this layout garnered the second MOST hits amongs all my layouts to date (beaten only by the layout of Randy and Stella here). But only by 2 comments, believe it or not! Credits for this layout here.

THANK GOD FOR YOU
A litte bit sentimental, this layout, but I love how it turned out! And that pic of Raegan is just phenomenal! Thank you to baby brother Randy for that photo! (There, see, I got my credits correct now! hehehe). And that letter? Definitely heartfelt. It's how I really feel about this eldest child of mine. Credits here.

WOMAN OF BEAUTY
And here is Lola Nene. The epitome of being a grandmother: retaining all her beauty, even at 87 years old!!! I can only pray that I HAVE those genes in my body right now! :) Credits here.

And that, my friends, have brought you totally up-to-date on ALL my scrapping work. I haven't scrapped today....and it's 7 pm. Gasp! What was I thinking?!?!??!

{CHRISTMAS COMETH}

And with it, tons of things to do. Wrap gifts, shop, wrap, wrap, wrap. Oh, and countless lists to do! Ugh! I would just LOVE to be a member of the opposite sex ---yes, you male fiends out there ---- during this super hectic season! To be a boy and not worry about Christmas lists, what to wrap, who to give gifts, WHAT to give......and on and on and on. Oh to be a GUY during the holidays! Probably the sweetest thing, wouldn't you agree ladies? :)

TTFN!



2 comments:

Elizza said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! i am so thrilled for you!!! how many CTs are you in? i lost count! but really, i am soooo happy for you! i dont know how you will do it though! haha! but i know you can....goodluck!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Rona! That's a whole heck of a lot of teams, girl! I'm so glad I started it all, lol! But I've been telling you for over a year now that your layouts are awesome, so you're now seeing I'm not the only who thinks so!

Wishing you all the best,

Kim