Sunday, November 12, 2006

Swimming Competition...and Just Layouts

The kids had an informal meet yesterday. Japa went with them to QCSC because I attended Justine's confirmation an hour earlier. Good thing that the races started a bit late; I missed a race or 2 a the most! Whew!

I think it's really great that the kids' coaches are doing these meets to give the kids some racing experience. More importantly, I think, is that the kids can develop the proper race mentality.....something which is totally missing in some kids of today. Not our kids though....I think they're pretty good in that aspect (of course, it totally helps that we brainwash....er, help them.....develop this sort of thinking!)

Randy and Stella were there as well to lend some support (thanks mucho, guys!).....and even if I didn't make an appearance, Stella was more than making up for it with her screams of "Go! Go! Go!" Hehehehe. In Raegan's words (after a race), "Tita Stella, I could hear you screaming in my ear!" Hahahahaha! That's straight from a kid's mouth!

I can't wait to get my hands on Randy's memory card....he showed me some awesome pics he took of the kids. And yes, you guys will get to see them, too.....just as soon as I get them on my layouts!

{AFTER SWIMMING}

Surprise, surprise! Of course the kids wanted to eat out after the races! Where else but Omakase! Tomas Morato this time, where we saw Lito and this other girl who used to be in the Eastwood branch. The kids started rattling off their orders and with each kid, my eyes got bigger and bigger......they were OBVIOUSLY hungry!

Rielle was a HUGE surprise: she had a Kid Bento plus 1/3 cup of fried rice, dalandan juice, and some spicy tuna salad. And an ice cream! She was definitely eating with gusto!

Which brings us to Rogan.....oh my. He had his usual Chicken Teriyakidon, plus an order of tempura (5 pieces), a mango shake....and he finished off Raegan's extra order of Chicken Teriyaki! We were about to leave when...we couldn't find Rogan. We thought he had gone down to the driver; nope. We thought he was in the restroom; the girls went to check. Nope.

We were getting worried. Japa said he was going to check the restrooms again. He was gone a bit, and that was when it dawned on me: Rogan WAS in the restroom. Doing #2 :) hehehe. When Japa came out, he was smiling and shaking his head. All I asked was, "how big?" He pointed to his forearm!!!! Aaaargh! Naturally, there was BLOOD...lots of it! My poor baby! *shake head here*

{SCRAPS OF MAMA}

Okay, after that last bit of not-so-blog-friendly information, you deserve to see my layouts to take your mind off of gross images, hehehehe.

THE GLADIATOR AND HIS CLEOPATRA
I like how this LO turned out. Very leather-like, pretty elegant. Ok fine. The subjects helped, too *wink wink* These costumes were TOTALLY perfect for Zhar and Rod! Total glam, eh?
Credits here.

LITTLE TEAPOT
Riley was super cute when I caught him dancing around in Reese's costume! Literally dancing around! Hehehe. Good thing he let me take his pic while he was having fun, too! Check out that middle pic.....is he little Chip, or what?
Credits here.

LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
I'm sure once you read those little tags describing our personalities, you can't help BUT agree. Only thing is, Raine exhibits these characteristics TEN times more than I do! Yikes!
Credits here.

WHEN MAMA CAME HOME
Hehehe. I think it was Elizza who took these photos. Thank you! I got some pretty nice comments about this layout. Check out what some of them were, especially about the kids going "ewwww!" in the credits.
Credits here.

WOODY AND HER COW
Totally HILARIOUS photos of Raine on Boydee. Hahahaha! Boydee was such a sport for sure. But it was so much fun, especially when Raine took of her hat and started waving it around rodeo-style! Too funny!
Credits here.

Had your fill yet? Fine. I can't leave you with Rod and Zhar in their costumes and NOT show you a photo of Randy and Stella in theirs now can I?

PIRATE LOVE
Is that scary or what? hahaha! This photo is priceless, I think.
Credits here.

I've got a few more, but I guess those will have to wait until tomorrow. :) I promise to bring you guys up to date on all my layouts!

TTFN!

2 comments:

Olivia Dizon said...

awesome LOs and great pictures Te! But I still can't get over Rogan's experience at Omakase. Strike two for him in his fave resto. Hehehe... Just shows us how he LOOOVEESSSS Omakase :) hehehe...

Elizza said...

everything is great!!! can't seem to figure out which one's randy and which one is stella....well, they are starting to look alike, i guess....hehe!

of course, my all time fave is the little teapot! haha!