Friday, November 10, 2006

Magical Hands

No, not Japa. But my umm.....let's see what should I call him......well, he calls himself a Myovasotherapist, a name he said he invented. Well, whatever he calls himself, Miguel has some magical powers in those hands of his!

The only way I can describe the healing effects of his hands is when I compare him to Raine. For those of you who have been massaged by Little Miss Bruha herself knows how comforting Raine's hands are when she massages your hands, your back, your legs. Take that feeling and magnify about tenfold. Hehehe. Miguel IS a guy, after all.

This morning, he "found" and "moved" this nerve along my leg...the EXACT nerve that has been bothering me since the very beginning of my Back Pain Drama. I have no idea how he found it, but he did, and I'm sure as heck NOT complaining! All I know is that I feel GOOD now! I've been sitting on my tush for the past 5 hours, and I've felt only a slight twinge that made me need to get up.

Of course, Japa being the son of a doctor that he is, totally discounts my feel-good feeling and says it's all psychosomatic! Hmp! *sniff and roll my eyes here* Whatever! All that matters is that I FEEL BETTER! :)

Anyway, I have a few more layouts to share so I can get caught up:

{SCRAPS OF MAMA}


I just love doing layouts in black! And no, it doesn't have to be a spooky Halloween layout either (although it helps the theme, don't you think? *wink)

I enjoyed using photo filter actions on these pics as well. They totally make your photos POP!

Look at Raine in this layout, totally hamming it up for the camera! Only her :) Ranger, on the other hand, was feeling antsy and irritated with his Mickey Mouse costume, hehehe. He was probably hot and wanted OUT of it!

Credits for this layout here.






This one, Annabelle will KILL me for, for putting it up on the web. Hehehehe. Hey Annabelly----I've had several comments saying what a cute witch you are! :) I kinda like this layout of you!

Credits here.

Okay. That should be it. No, I haven't quite caught up with showing you my layouts, but I had to hold something up just to pique your curiousity, right? And just in case I forget to blog again.

It's been a pretty much uneventful day for now. Just at the office, trying to get caught up in a ton of paperwork! Which means I really have GOT to go!

TTFN!!!

No comments: