Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Scrap of Mama

Yup. Just one scrap for now. I want these few layouts to shine. Why? I used the album I actually MADE and that's up for sale at The Daily Scrap. I used Dawn Webb's Country Romance Kit.

{ZHARMAGNE & RODNEY}
Credits: QP - by me using Country Romance by Dawn Webb; fonts - Marketing Script, Marcelle

This is my brother and his girl. I really love the effect of Virtual Photographer's Romance filter. They look good huh? *wink wink*. LOL.

I'm sure Rodney won't see this, but I'm pretty sure Zhar will! :)

{BLOGGING NEWS}
I am slowly trying to convert my blog into a 3-column one. I finally found a template that I can use. Stella, if you're reading this, FYI. Hehehhe.

The end, a.k.a. That's All, according to The Devil Wears Prada's Miranda Priestly. Love that line :)

2 comments:

Elizza said...

great layout, 'te! and what a great photo too! lol!

Anonymous said...

Hi ate! Thanks for the lovely layout! Love it. How come our being "inlove" wasnt mentioned there?? hahaha! We do yoga, we pray the rosary everyday, we hear mass on wednesdays, fridays and sundays! Good to have you back =) badminton na! saw japa play he's really good.