Monday, July 24, 2006

Freedom!

Freedom... The condition of being free of restraints.... The capacity to exercise choice; free will... Ease or facility of movement...

This was what I had for the afternoon. After a looooong mass at 12 noon, we had lunch at Tokyo Waco. Yummm...I had the 3-combination platter of chicken, steak and orange roughy. With fried rice of course!

Took everyone home, then Roc and I had our F-R-E-E-D-O-M. We drove back to Pasadena and went shopping. I started looking for stuff for Ranger's party in October. The theme: Cars, of course. That little boy loves the movie.....and everything about cars!

I went into Avenue and bought myself 6 shirts. 6!!! Yay! Sure, same style, but all the colors available in my size, I took :) Hehehe.

We then went to Borders where I got the kids a thesaurus. I had a 30% off one regularly priced item and I used it on the hardbound thesarus.

Next: dinner! A semi-party at home. Mom invited Hermie and company, and Tita Claire and Tito Lando. Tita Doris and Tito Jun were supposed to go (they were the original guests) but weren't able to make it. Ate too much, as usual....

Packed right after a little bit of chit chat. Still packing.....

That's all.

1 comment:

Elizza said...

enjoy it while it lasts! lol! i'm counting the days that i will be free too -- yeah right, i'm starting to dread it actually....4month! or probably 5 months of not seeing my babies....boohoohoo!

anyway, counting the days til i see you guys too! :D