Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy 9th Year Anniversary

to Me and Japa! :) 9 years. Whoa. That's a pretty long time! And in all those years, this is the FIRST time we've spent our anniversary apart! :(

But it's warming to know that Japa didn't forget out anniversary. He sent flowers, a bear and popcorn to greet me today. The only thing is, I wasn't at home! I am in Las Vegas with Mom and Dad! My dear husband, not listening to a word I said.....hehehehe. That's okay, sweetie; I'll see your gifts in a couple of days, when we fly back to LA on Saturday.

Rejy took this today, when my gifts arrived:
and they're all waiting for me on Saturday night! :)

Here's a LO I did:

Journaling reads: 2006. This year marked the first time Japa and I spent our wedding anniversary apart. I was in the States, helping Mom take care of Dad, while Japa was in the Philippines, with the kids. This is our 9th year as a married couple. We’ve had our share of ups and downs, as normal relationships do, and we’ve become stronger as we’ve hurdled the obstacles together. Japa surprised me this year by sending roses, popcorn and a teddy bear to hug everything together. He may not have been here to greet me in person, but that teddy bear sure did make my day! Happy 9th Anniversary, Sweetheart! Thank you for making me happy.

Credits: kit - Flowers for Grammie by Amy Bleser; font - Bellerose


I just came from watching La Reve at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas. Awesome awesome show. I mean, I'd watch it all over again and I know I would never tire of it! This show is totally totally worth it!!!

{SCRAPPING NEWS}
I am a member of Amy Bleser's Creative Team as of today! Whoohoohoo! Love Amy's designs over at Scrapmommies, and now at Sweet Shoppe Designs too! Thanks for having me, Amy!

1 comment:

Olivia Dizon said...

happy anniversary Te!!! so sweet naman of Japing :-D