Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Aloha!...but I've been {TAGGED}

Amy Bleser tagged me! And it's a long one, too :) Ready? Here goes:

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope! Not ever....knock on wood! :)

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
Nope, I just scream my head off. Although the last time I was on a roller coaster was a few years ago. Dh usually rides with the kids now. I get too dizzy!

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
I've NEVER been sledding! Would love to give it a try though!

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With someone else. King sized beds get too big when I'm alone :)

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yup. Our whole family totally thinks we've got some in all our homes. No kidding!

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes. Everyone tells me I am. Of course, they're all family, lol. But I've done paper scrapping and card making among other things, so yes, I'm creative.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I'm a Trojan....so I'll say no :)

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now")
Angelina Jolie.

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Nope, I totally DETEST anything and everything to do with politics. I try not to get involved in it (other than voting of course) and I express my opinions on politics, too. Loudly. :) (to anyone who'd listen).

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yup. With 4 brothers and dh, of course I know how to play poker! At least, the basics, hehehehe. I do know which hand is higher; but betting I do by gut feel ---which drives the boys crazy!

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No, didn't get close to 48 hours. I treasure my sleep :)

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I like the sappy Hallmark ones :) They'd have me bawling especially when I was pregnant.

13. Who was your first love?
Hehehehe. I know dh READS my blog faithfully, so I'll say HE IS MY FIRST LOVE :) Ok fine. It's Pierce Brosnan, a.k.a Remington Steele.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
Nope.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
I would like to think I do. Again, running the risk of having dh read my answers.....he'd NEVER let up on me!

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Neither. Not a big fan of baseball. I'd rather watch (and play) football. The American kind, not the European kind :)

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yup, a couple of times. Both times I fell flat on my butt. In front of a lot of people. Oh well. Live and learn.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes. Depends how graphic the dream was.

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Asking myself when I can get in front of my laptop and scrap and/or read through my scrapbooking blogs, go through my daily downloads, and read through the message boards.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yup.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing. :)

22. Do you like Sushi?
Love love LOVE it!

23. What do you wear to bed?
Always a nightgown, never PJs.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
No, but I could if I let myself.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Pierce Brosnan. Either as Remington Steele or James Bond. :) Hehehehe.

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Nope.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Anything Filipino. I know, I'm from the Philippines. But I truly truly DO NOT like our food. I'd much rather have Mexican or Italian anytime. You think my time in the States was a factor? LOL! :)

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Nope. Most always to their face :)

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Nope. I think most people are afraid of me. :)

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yup. I'm Catholic.

TOLD YOU guys it was a long tag.

Anyhoo, I tag Elizza (my SIL) and Laura Deacetis, both from Scrapmommies.

{SHORTER POST}
I am in Hawaii!!! A few more days and I'll be back home with dh and the kiddos!!! Yay!

That's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along! I know it was long but it was fun - wasn't it? LOL! And it is always fun to learn more about your online friends!