Saturday, July 08, 2006

I Won!

I won a little bit! Gambled a total of $200 and won $350 tonight. Enough to buy me a nice new wallet tomorrow! Yay! A reward for me! Hehehe! It was good to win a little bit of spending money.

I also scrapped today, when I got links for Amy Bleser's She's Got the Look. Have a looksie:
Journaling reads: Rielle, Reese, Raegan. The 3 angels of Mamalyn, her pride and joy. The 3 reasons for her shopping sprees, her constant attention to clothes, shoes, and jewelry. Mamalyn at her best, reliving the glory days of frills and laces. Or at least, she tries to!

Credits: kit - She's Got the Look by Amy Bleser at Sweet Shoppe Designs; font - Bellerose; filter - Virtual Photographer


This is a photo from 1998, can you believe it?! I found the old photos I had digitized last year. I'm finally starting to scrap the old photos, hehehehe. This one shows Rielle, Reese and Raegan when they visited their Mamalyn at the office. Seems like such a long time ago, sheesh!

No comments: