Saturday, July 15, 2006

More Scraps

Oh yes! Definitely a productive night! Whoohoohoo! Got to scrap some more, using older pics of when Raegan was a baby!
{NINONG BOYDEE}
Journaling reads:(adapted from Bernadette Redmond):
My Ninong Boydee is one of a kind,
A little goofy but is quite a great find.
He likes to play the same silly games,
And is always calling me strange little names.
He loves to hug and kiss, tickle and squeeze,
And sometimes I even bounce on his knees.
I like it so much I can't help but grin
I know it's his heart I'll surely win.


Credits: kit - Girl with an Attitude by Amy Bleser at Scrapmommies; tag - Priceless Goods by Jen Wilson Designs; fonts - Pussycat, MA Sexy, Franklin Gothic;special thanks to Atomic Cupcake for the Pristine Chipboard action; Idea from Katie the Scrapbook Lady's July Month of Memories

{OUR SMILING GIRL}
Journaling reads: These photos are some of my favorite ones. This was the time that you actually LOOKED at the camera and SMILED that gummy smile of yours. In your carseat, with that plush Pooh cover, you melted our hearts with your beautiful smile. Keep on smiling, our beautiful smiling girl!

Credits: kit - Girl with an Attitude by Amy Bleser at Scrapmommies; stitched frame - by Kim Hill at CG Essentials; fonts - My Own Topher, Marcelle Script

Aren't these great, LOL! I love working with the older pics, the ones that I had scanned and digitized JUST SO I could scrap with them digitally. I am psyched!

Japa, if you're reading this, I'm hoping you found the pics of our Dragon Boat days....so that you can have them scanned and I can scrap them! :)

{OTHER NEWS}
Congratulations to Nino and Suzette on the birth of little Nicolette! Yeah! I'm sure Tito Obet and Tita Glo are ecstatic about their new granddaughter.

No comments: