Monday, July 10, 2006

Regular Sunday Stuff

Did laundry, went to mass (530 pm at Holy Redeemer where this AWESOME choir sings!), had dinner out. Tita Belen and Roc treated since they won a lot at Vegas, as usual. Had dinner at the Macaroni Grill....yummmmmmm!!!

And of course, I scrapped a page!
{RAINE & MAMA}Credits: kit - Grandpa's Hawaiian Shirt by Amy Bleser at Sweet Shoppe Designs; sketch template - by Jen Caputo; fonts - CK Holiday Spirit, Arial Narrow

I just love going through the older photos. I am SO glad I had them scanned in so that I can scrap them digitally. One of the best and wisest investment ever! I have a few more albums to go through before I can say my photos are fully digitized, but hey, I still have a lot of old photos to wade through! I'm taking them one day at a time, one layout at a time. It helps that I'm doing one photo layouts...with all the kits I'm getting from the various CTs I'm on, I'm going to be needing a steady supply of photos! LOL!

{OTHER NEWS}
I heard that Raine had fun over at Annika's birthday party. She was easily the biggest kid there, according to Roby, but she had fun. I'm glad she is not the shy type and can easily get along with other kids. I'm sure she blended in beautifully, being the maarte kid that she is! Hahahaha!

Zhar and I chatted just now and she was proud of the fact that Ranger finally kissed her! Hehehe! My little heartbreaker is starting early!

1 comment:

Elizza said...

great layout 'te! it IS great to scrap old photos! and we sure have alot! :D

yummm!!! love macaroni grill...