Sunday, March 02, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Nothing doing today. I just stayed home, trying to make sense of our itinerary for Paris. Figuring out what hotels to stay in. It's not that easy traveling with Mom. Sure, she loves staying in the hoity toity hotels, the expensive, plush ones. But I really hesitate at spending so much money for just sleeping! After all, we're going to be sightseeing and we're going to be spending way less time in the room than the outside, right? So for me, I would rather spend more for something else, like food! :) rather than just a place to lay my head for the night. Oh well. But that's Mom.

So anyway, we've decided (I mean, dear Mother has decided) that a hotel chain would be the best bet since we know what we're getting. So Hilton, here we come! And no, that photo isn't the Hilton, silly! It's the Notre Dame Cathedral, hehehe. That's one of the sites that top on our list to visit when we get there with Bishop. I want to explore this church a little bit more than when we went in 1988. A loooooong time ago! I know I have photos when I went up there (with Boydee I think), but that's all I remember! Nothing of the history, the architechture, nothing! That's going to change this trip. I hope! :)

According to Lai's super duper awesome good friend Peach, our Hotel is pretty much right smack in the middle of a LOT of things! We can WALK! Alright! There's the Tuileries Gardens, The Louvre, Palais Royal, and the Musee de Orsay. On the other side, there's the Opera Garnier and Galeries Lafayette. All walking distance!!! Now how COOL is that!!!

Peach has been a GODSEND during all this planning and booking for hotels. She gave me a lot of helpful tips and links on where to start and all that. I've got lists of must-sees and places to eat and shop and a whole lots of things! So Peach, if you're reading this, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

{Sweet Rewards Point Time}







Personality Type Quiz

My Result:
Intellectual Personality Type
















Quibblo user avatar


You’re really smart, obviously, but you’re more book smart, than street smart. You like reading, watch the news, and love discussing whatever is going on in the world. You enjoy being around people who challenge you intellectually.

Quibblo



TTFN!

No comments: