Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jet Lag!

I canNOT believe how affected I am with jet lag! I mean, I think I'm a pretty well-traveled person, and I like to think that my body's pretty much adapted to all sorts of time zones...but the trip back from Paris has just totally thrown my entire body system OFF!

Ever since Monday, I've been HAVING to take naps in the afternoons! I mean, I am rendered immobile practically sometime from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm thereabouts because I just can't keep my eyes open! And my body is screaming to be in a supine position, otherwise I'd faint! hehehehe. A bit of exaggeration there, but you get my drift.

It's like I've drowned myself in vats of wine and just dropped amongst the wine racks in the cellar from sheer fatigue! Not that I drink myself into oblivion; I do enjoy the occasional glass of light, fruity wine, but to literally drop into a drowsy, almost-drunk stupor is just beyond me! Sigh! I am SO hoping that this jet lag is overcome SOON! I need a schedule of some sort to come out of all this! Sheesh!

You would think I'd be using all the weird hours to try and catch up on my scrapping, but I think with all the deep sleep I've been finding myself in, I've started to develop some sort of stiff neck! NOT good! Grrr! So I can't very well keep my head up for long periods of time!!! Aaargh!!!!

Ok, gotta go lie down now...and just watch TV, basically. Thank goodness for CSI, hehehe.

TTFN!

No comments: