Monday, September 29, 2008

The "-Ber" Months

The start of the "-ber" months (SeptemBER, OctoBER, NovemBER and DecemBER) usually indicate the start of the Christmas season. Too early? Sounds like it but can you believe that September is almost DONE?!?!?! Yikes! Where did it go?!? Man oh man! So much stuff to do 'til Christmas, too!

Time to start panicking? Maybe not. I have written my list, so I know that's a start. An even better start? I've already shopped for the Christmas gifts the kids are giving their classmates. I have 3 out of 4 classes done, so I'm in pretty good shape. For now. I also have a few small gifts that are probably going to be going to the various maids and drivers of the different households. Some, not all, but definitely a great start! Now, the wrapping is a different story, hehehe. I'm hoping NOT to leave that at the last minute this year!!! Gotta start putting it on the calendar, I guess, just to make sure. Little by little, slowly but surely.

Breathing in, breathing out. Looks like I'm still ahead of the game. For now :)

Just a quick post today. It's tired and I'm late. One catch-up page for today, from the 40th Wedding Anniversary:

SIBLINGS COMPLETE

I love this picture of all of us. We all looked good (hehehe), especially us girls. We had pretty skin, looking quite flawless, really. Seems like we had the best acne treatments ever....thank goodness for the power of make up and great make up artists! :) A pimple here or there, a blemish, a sunspot...everything erased!

Time for some sleep, otherwise those facial blemishes would be appearing on my skin tomorrow!

No comments: