Saturday, August 25, 2007

F.A.T.

Sigh! Gotta face the music somehow. Yes, I am SO overweight, it's not even effing funny! Ugh! Some part of me wishes that I'd get LBM (the runs) yet again just so I'd lose weight, even if it is just water weight. Boydee lost 10 pounds just like that after about 5 days of the (major) runs. And he looked so much thinner this morning! When I had LBM, I lost a mere 5 pounds and didn't even lose an INCH!!! Aargh! The injustice of it all! Hehehe. SO the drama queen, but you know what I mean.

All this talk of losing weight in a major way --- we're going to have TWO weddings next year!!! --- makes me seriously consider lipo again. Not just ordinary lipo, but beverly hills liposuction. I figure, these are the people who made lipo "hollywood friendly" so to speak, so they should know the business pretty well, eh? Sigh (again). I do WISH I'd hit the lottery ---any lottery, for that matter--- just so I can do anything and everything to get some sort of body shape again, hehehe.

Another thing for my Christmas wish list? A beverly hills tummy tuck! After 4 kids, of COURSE I want abdominoplasty done one moi! I need that body contour and loss of excess body fat and skin that the procedure guarantees. All this weight I'm dragging around is not good for my back, obviously, and I AM trying by way of yoga and (some) diet, but trying to lose weight is SOOOO hard when you get older! Add that to the fact that I now live a pretty sedentary lifestyle, and there's not that much hope, is there?

The only thing I can think of for something FAST is to have los angeles cosmetic surgery. Fast and easy; all I do is lie down on a table right? I'm sure I'll be hurting afterwards, but then I'd have a SHAPE :) And that's all I want right now!

No comments: