Tuesday, August 28, 2007

HR and Pink Kits

No, there's nothing related between the 2, hehehe. Starting to revive my Human Resources duties once again. I need to. We all want to be able to adjust everyone's salaries (upward of course) because it's high time that we did. The company has been doing well, and yes, we owe it to the employees, too, especially those hardworking ones!

Anyhoo, started issuing directives and delegating work. Writing memos up the kazoo, especially in the area of updating job descriptions. We start on the performance appraisal process in September and we need the job descriptions done asap. Yikes!

As for the Pink Kits, I just got a PLETHORA of them from my CTs and I am beside myself! Hehehe. Yes, I'm not a big pink fan and I have been scrambling in a major way to get pics to be able to scrap with these pink pinks! :)

SISTERS
Just a random pic of my SILs and me Smile Btw, this layout made PAGE OF THE DAY at a site (sorry, forgot where!) Maybe NDISB? Too lazy to look for it now.

Credits: kit - Colors of Spring by Claudia Sollinger at Scrappin Freestyle; vintage frames, dirty alpha - by Katie Pertiet; font - KGD Angela


DAD AND ME
Yes, another random pic. Hehehe. This one was from the Shrine inauguration.

Credits: kit - Flowers in My Hair, a collab kit between Nina Scraps and Theresa Hernandez at ndisb; notebook papers - by Amy Martin; bend it template - by Debbie Knorr; fonts - KGD Tiffany, DJB A Bit of Flaire by Darcy Baldwin at The Digi Chick



2 comments:

Olivia Dizon said...

nice LOs!!! beautiful kits... I'm kind of a pink person. Hehehe... Can you tell? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here scrapsofmama.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Research indicates that nearly 80% of all United States grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.