Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Change My Body Please!

I am soooooo tired! I swear, I need an entire body change, you know? I need a lighter body definitely, and one without any slipped discs in it, please!

I just felt old and heavy when I woke up this morning. Maybe all that driving I've been doing this entire vacation (past 2 weeks so far) and all the late nights I've been pulling since we don't have effing internet connection in our rooms and we have to go to the lobby to get connected! Aaargh! I hate feeling old! Hehehehe. Not a good thing to feel too, with my birthday coming up, eh? Hehehe.

Maybe I should ask Japa for some plastic surgery for my birthday.....maybe not this year but hmmmm.....maybe when I turn 40? Hehehehe. I am SO tempted to give in to this wish! Sigh! I want something done on my upper arms and my entire legs, for starters. Not a small thing, I know, but I just get so frustrated sometimes when I look in the mirror and when I try on clothes!

Sigh! Most of the time I have to laugh at myself. After all, I know I'm not perfect and I'm fine with the way I look, honestly. But there are times I wish I were thin as a rail (ok fine, curvy in all the right places!) and I can wear anything and look good!

At this point, I don't think I'll need any rhinoplasty done for sure. My nose is fine the way it is and I haven't had any problems with the way it looks. But after my arms and legs, I'm all for having Los Angeles breast enhancement done. We-e-e-e-ell, maybe not exactly enhancement, unless you call sculpting and lifting enhancement. I'd define enhancement as some bit of reduction as well, just to ease some pressure from my back and slipped discs. That would be a boon, for sure.

And why Los Angeles? Why, it's Hollywood, baby! :) Don't the best plastic surgery doctors come from here? Aren't their models some of the perfect faces we see on the big screen? And it's on Rodeo Drive! How fab is that? Most likely it'll be expensive,but, to borrow a line from L'Oreal (I think), I'm worth it! :)

No comments: