Monday, July 02, 2007

Entering the World of Harry Potter...

...yet again. With each new book that JK Rowling comes out with, I feel this NEED to read the series in all its entirety. Just so I'd understand the book better. So with the Deathly Hallows arriving on the 21st this month, I enter the world of witchcraft and wizardry yet again with Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

Because I barely have any time to read all the books before Book 7 comes out, I've decided to read Raegan's series of books. Yes, the kids' version! :) Luckily, we had bought the British version while in Singapore, and I had bought the 6th book from Hong Kong.

Easier reading for sure, but 98% of the adult version is in that tiny little volume. Of maybe it's just me that it looks tiny when compared to the hard bound Harry Potter books of mine? Hehehehe. Whatever the reason, it is still an enjoyable read!

So yes, goodbye to the world for now....and allow me to enter and float dream-like in Harry Potter's world!

TTFN!

No comments: