Monday, July 23, 2007

Thanks, J.K. Rowling!

Yes, I am done with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I've tried to drag it out longer, but I could NOT not turn the next page. And the next. And the next. JK Rowling has exceeded all her books in this last one. Simply awesome, fabulous, totally magic!

Loved the entire book from start to finish. I was crying in some parts, yelling and shocked at others; but for the most part, I was just cheering all the good guys on. Fabulous weaving of the plot and the numerous subplots; I was not confused at all. In fact, because JK Rowling had neatly tied up the stories of practically all the important characters in her ENTIRE series, I was left with closure....and of course, wanting for MORE.

The least part I liked was the fact that the action REALLY started towards the middle of the book. But from then on, it was action, action, ACTION. I was literally gasping from being winded just reading about certain events! Hehehehe. Seriously!

Totally totally an enjoyable book. Totally WORTH the WAIT! Next on my agenda? I absolutely NEED to get the 7th book for the English (British) children's version from Hong Kong! Gotta complete my series, right?

TTFN!

No comments: