Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter is Here!!!

Oh yayayayayayayayyyyy!!!!! I get to read the LAST book in J.K.Rowling's series! I have been WAITING for this book! Whoohoohoo!!!

The truth be told, it was RJ's book that arrived in Polaris. I stupidly had my book delivered to the office, which, obviously, will not happen until Monday! Ugh! But since RJ isn't here, and Roc had already asked RJ if she could go ahead and read his book (he said yes), I asked Roc if we could trade. So yes, as of this writing, I have THE book in my grubby little hands!!!

I WON'T start reading it yet tonight. Our flight leaves at 7 am tomorrow and I have yet to pack. Hehehe. So yes, I am resisting temptation in a MAJOR way! But I tell you, I just CANNOT wait to start reading all about Harry and his friends!

I've already planned it out: I will be d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g-l-y (is that a word? hehehe) reading this book. Stretching it out because I know it's the last book in the series. And I got a text from Bang. She said that she cheated and checked the back of the book.....and that she'll start reading it. Knowing Bang's penchant for happy endings, I just KNEW that the book would be all that I wished it to be! Hehehehe. So yeah, I will HAPPILY be starting my journey into the world of witchcraft and wizardry tomorrow on the plane.

Now, off to pack!

TTFN!

No comments: