Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Member of the Elite!

PREMIER Elite, that it. Whoohoohoo! I just got my Premier Elite card in the mail from Philippine Airlines---which means that somehow, during this past year, I had traveled a whopping 45,000 miles on PAL! I was trying to count actual flight miles, but I'm guessing they must have imputed some bonus miles for flying Business Class. I've already received two UTCs---Upgrade Travel Certificates, which, according to my brothers, means that I had reached the Premier Elite member.

Well, until I received my Premier Elite card, I didn't want to believe them! Hehehehe. This now means I'm a real travelpro, eh? *wink* That's a LOT of miles! Whew! And I really really REALLY want to go back to the States this year...but looks like Mom wants to go, too, and between Mom and I, it's best that one of us stay with Dad to overlook (and force him to do) his physical therapy.

Oh well. I can always shop online! :)

{SCRAPS}
CANNONS, CANNONS, AND MORE CANNONS

TODAY, I MARRY THE MAN

MOTHER AND THE BRIDE

TTFN!

1 comment:

poohgirlMD said...

saw your gallery over at DST! your LOs are great!!! :)