Thursday, October 11, 2007

Catching Up on My SCRAPS...again

Yes, well. One of my major blog goals is to be updated with all my scraps.....meaning, I want to blog about what I scrapped that day, hehehehe. Sigh! At the rate I'm going, I'll forever be updating! But this blog was really intended for me to load my scraps here, so I can see it away from all the other wonderful layouts in the galleries. I.e., so mine can shine, hehehehe! Hey, it's my blog!

Just a few catch up scraps because they're related (click on the layout for credits, and to leave me some comments):

TEN YEARS
CAR-NAPPING
YORKTOWN (COVER)
Yup, they're all going in our East Coast album! I'm hoping to complete a few (actually, a LOT) more before the month ends so I can send those in for another Shutterfly book.

No comments: