Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Yup, another birthday in the family!

Happy Birthday Ryanini! Anne, if you're reading this, give your husband a birthday hug from me. Ryan's name was included in our First Wednesday mass at the office earlier this month. What did Angela and Mikaela do for their dad?

That should be it as far as birthday greetings are concerned. Ryan and Anne live in Michigan and I haven't seen them in a looooong time! Last time I think was in Los Angeles at kena Valerie? Not sure anymore.

Anyhoo, just so I don't have a picture-less post, I'm going to put up more scraps!

{SCRAPS}

More East Coast album pages:
YORKTOWN VICTORY MEMORIAL
ICE CREAM BREAK
HISTORIC YORKTOWN
{BACKACHE}

My back is just killing me! I am pretty sure it has everything to do with the fact that I was at the hospital for a few hours with Dad in the ACSU. I made Mom go home for a late lunch (after I had gone to Ayala), and she was able to nap. I was with Dad, making sure that he didn't go to sleep for 4 hours straight since blood would be drawn to measure.....something...in his blood. I forgot what it was, and I'm too lazy to get up to ask Mom. :)

I was starting to feel a twinge down the middle of the back of my thigh towards the back of my knee. I just KNEW it wasn't a good sign. Sigh! So although my whole body is loving the feel of my bed underneath me, my back is not a happy camper for sure. This spells trouble tomorrow for sure. :(

TTFN!

No comments: