Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hey Honeymooners!

Randy and Stella, if you guys are reading this, this post is for you. When you leave for your honeymoon later on in the month (or is it next month? I keep forgetting), check out these Hôtels en Paris before you go. Just in case you find some good deals. Wouldn't hurt eh? We all know how expensive Hôtels in Paris are, just because you want to stay in the city center. Who wouldn't, with major attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe?

Be sure to go to the TOP of the Eiffel for a mahvelous view of the city. Not to be missed for sure. And if you're feeling adventurous and in shape, CLIMB the stairs, hehehehe. Not the whole way, but 2/3 of the way, if memory serves me right. Then you have no choice but to take the elevator to go all the way to the top. Breathtaking, and SO worth the climb!

Oh and the Louvre. I know you guys loved the movie (so much so that dear Randy read the book!), the Da Vinci Code, so I'm sure you won't miss this humongo museum.

I remember when we went there more than 20 years ago (eek!), we rushed through the museum because we had NO idea how important this building was! Shame, shame, shame! But hey, with the movie out, I'm sure there are TONS of Da Vinci Code tours out there, hehehe. Take lots of photos, please, so I can tour vicariously through you guys! :)

Let's see, trying to find an unusual place for you guys to see while you're there.....All I can think of is Napoleon's Tomb...the Arceos and
I went here; when we toured with Mom and Dad, I don't recall going to see Napoleon's Tomb. So yeah, it's probably worth a trip :)

With so many attractions in the city itself, I'm sure it'll be worth your while to find some Paris H
ôtels just so you don't lose so much valuable tour time going to and from your hotel.

Will blog if I find more info. Sure, I can email....but this is more fun! Hehehehe!

TTFN!


No comments: