Saturday, February 17, 2007

Weekend Plans

Thanks to the Sweet Shoppe Design's From Our Blog to Yours, I'm getting back into blogging.....sort of.

This weekend will be spent scrapping, hopefully. Yes, I've still got a ton of layouts that need to go on this blog, but I'm also behind in my CT duties :). A few more and I should be done....unless "my" designers suddenly get bitten by the designing bug and they start throwing out kit after kit after kit!

I also need to update my galleries for Eve Recinella and Nina's Designs. Basically just re-uploading older layouts to their newer galleries at SSD and at Nina's Scraps. I like to be organized, hehehe.

Of course, I really NEED to blog more....those layouts NEED to be on this blog!!! I always tell myself at least a layout a day on the blog....but for some reason, I don't get it done. *grimace here* I guess I really need to try harder eh?

Tomorrow it is the Chinese New Year..which brings me to a great hobby of mine....well, my entire family's hobby: EATING!!! Is this a hobby? Why, sure! If you know our family, we can eat anytime. And with gusto! Not just a small snack, a full-on feast, by normal standards!

Lunch is a heavy meal at La Vista. And it can last for a couple of hours at the very least, if we're not "careful". This can easily lead into a mid-afternoon snack, our merienda. And this won't be a light snack either. Picture, spaghetti with a couple different kinds of sauces, fresh strawberry shake, banana bread and other kinds of desserts.

Then dinner time to sort of welcome the Chinese New Year. It's not enough that we ALREADY celebrate a New Year; we HAVE to join in the fun and have a CHINESE celebration of sorts! So off we go to the China Bistro and totally pig out on chinese food (which is not exactlya favorite of mine), including Peking Duck!

So yes, eating IS definitely a favorite pastime of our family! :)

Kung Hei Fat Choi in advance to welcome the year of the Pig!!!

TTFN!

2 comments:

Caryl said...

Kung Hei Fat Choi Rona!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rona! Nakakagutom naman yung post mo! LOL!

Kung Hei Fat Choi!