Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Forgetting to TOOT!!!

Sheesh! How can I forget to toot my own horn!!! Busy busy busy so far....this month has just zipped through...

Anyway, back to my TOOTS: Just wanted to record here that i was PICK OF THE DAY at 3Scrapateers!!! Not once, but TWO times in a week (February 13 and February 17)!!! How exciting is that?!?! Yeah!

My POTD (that's Pick of The Day) LOs (layouts):

THE BRIDE
Yes, this is me....almost TEN years ago!!! Sigh! I can SEE my collarbones!!!!

Credits: kit - Whispered Promises by Rina Kroes at SBE; corner rose - from Always and Forever kit by Rina Kroes; cream flowers - from Blessings kit by Rina Kroes; other flowers - by Brenda Kempf, Trish Jones, Amber Clegg, Heather Heinzer; font - Fiolex Girls; photo filter - All that Pops by Holly McCaig; sketch - adapted from a sketch by Carole Neal


TONGUE TWIST
Journaling reads: You are so funny when you show of that you can twist your tongie. You have a blast making this goofy face and getting everyone's reactions to it! You are such a silly darling boy!

Credits: kit - B3 by Amy Bleser at ACOT; painted cardboard - by Gina Miller; font - KGD Angela; layered sketch - by Amy Bleser at DSD

TTFN!

No comments: