Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Day of LUV

Happy Valentine's day!

Normally, Japa and I don't celebrate this day of hearts. We're both practical: why subject ourselves to the crowd, the traffic, the overly expensive date? We can go out on a date anytime, if we choose to. IF we choose to, hehehe. I don't think we've been out in ...umm.....oh I don't know......too long, I guess *wink!*

Anyhoo, we do have plans for tonight.....a few days ago, we got this mysterious text message from Randy: "If you have no plans for Feb. 14, keep it open. Dinner. Just show up."

Ooooookay. Intriguing eh? Well of COURSE we said YES. Can't beat something where the only requirement was for us to show up!

Dinner was at the Malayan Plaza, opposite the Podioum. We were on the 22nd floor. Randy and Stella had arranged for RJ to cook a lovely sit-down dinner for us. As usual, they (with Elizza) took care of the details such as flowers, candles, and table settings.

A few UNEDITED pics of the night:

This is our gorgeous table centerpiece. Beautiful!!!


Our table setting, complete with charger plates and of course our placecards, courtesy of MOI! :) I used Vera Lim's LOVE kit, if I'm not mistaken, to do these. Oh, and yes, that's a real rose on my place setting!


These real roses lined our long table. Couldn't really smell them, but a worthy thing to note: Randy did these by pushing the flower stems into flower foam (?) I think.


Me and the Jappers.....hate my dang WHITE powder. I look like a ghost!!! Grrrr!


A fave pic of mine for the night of Mom and Dad.

I've got a few scrappable pics in from tonight.....'til next time!

TTFN!

No comments: