Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's Beauty Time Again!....NOT!

On my way to the dermatologist again...need to lift up this skin of mine a bit before the wedding of Randy and Stella. Hehehe. Otherwise, I wouldn't even bother going on a regular schedule! :)

I've scrapped a CT page today....but I won't be showing that off yet since I've got a feeeew more layouts to show here before I'm all caught up!

{SCRAPS}

These layouts feature Nancy Comelab's awesome photoclusters. I tried to be the 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th or 50th person to submit a layout with her new clusters to win a gift certificate to her store, but no cigar. Oh well. I did get these awesome layouts though (if I do say so myself! hehehe):

COLD FACES
Journaling reads: These were Ranger's different faces while at Mount Charleston. He would keep saying "Mama, it's COLD" over and over again. He refused to sit on the ground or touch the ice COLD SNOW!

Credits: kit - Imagine by Rina Kroes at SBE; glittery scroll - by Kimberly Geswein; Polaroid cluster #2 - by Nancy Comelab; snowflake stickers - by Tiff Brady; bottlecap - by Leah Riordan; snowflake - by Meredith Fenwick; inked action - atomic cupcake; fonts - LDJ Fadoodle, KGD Tiffany, Freeze



COLD! COLD! COLD!
Journaling reads: Ranger was NOT a happy camper in the snow. He kept saying that he was cold, cold, cold!

poem - by Jack Prelutsky:
I am freezing! I am freezing!
I am absolutely cold,
I am shivering and shaking
like a pudding in a mold.
There are glaciers in my stomach,
there is sleet inside my bones,
I am colder than the contents
of a million ice cream cones.

I am freezing! I am freezing!
From my bottom to my top,
all my teeth are clacking madly
and I cannot make them stop.
Oh I cannot feel my fingers,
and I cannot feel my toes,
now my cheeks are frozen solid,
and I think I've lost my nose.

I am freezing! I am freezing!
Inside out and outside in,
every bit of me is chilly,
every single inch of skin,
I have icicles inside me
and my lips are turning blue,
and I'm sneezing as I'm freezing,
for I've caught a cold . . .
AHCHOOOOOOOOOO!

Credits: kit - Imagine by Rina Kroes at SBE; photo cluster #5 - by Nancy Comelab at MDM; photo filter - All That Pops by Holly McCaig at MDM; folded corner action - by Jen Caputo; fonts - KGD Tiffany, KGD Lindsay, Arial Narrow


RAINE'S SPELLING BEE
Journaling reads: These pictures show Raine’s expressions as she participated in this year’s Spelling Bee: Waiting for the word to be called; writing her word; raising her board when done; waiting for teacher to spell the word; rejoicing that she spelled the word correctly!

Credits: kit - Georgina by Nina at Oscraps and ndisb; torn edge - by Kim Hill; report card - by Jen Wilson; polaroid cluster #2 - by Nancy Comelab; bumblebee - by DeDe Smith; fonts - KGD Bretta, KGD Tiffany Script, Kookalicious

ETA: Well, scratch Beauty Day.....Mom picked me up and we went to Binondo to have lunch with Lola, Bang and Tita Nonie and company. Yup; Chinese food again. But it was good and I made sure I drank lots and lots of water!!! I guess the dermatologist will have to wait again!

TTFN!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gandang LO! ;)