Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ready for Halloween!

At least, my Blog is! Hehehe :) I am SO psyched that I have finally updated my Blog's header to "go with the times"....at least, with the current season/holiday!

Not so with PLANNING for Halloween! The most I've done is help the kids get their costumes ready for Literacy Night at school. Although since they're out of preschool, the school has decreed that they were too old for Trick or Treating. Too old?!?!? No one's too old for this age-old tradition. Sigh! Oh well. At least they get to dress up in different characters this year....which is, of course, GREAT for picture-happy Mama.

{TEAM BUILDING}

We went to this place in Batangas called Eagle Point. Nice place. Clean, quiet, and most importantly, pretty much all to ourselves. There was 1 small group of Norweigans at the resort, but other than that, it was just our office.

We have lots of pictures, but as usual, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves via layout form. I guess I've been spoiled by digiscrapping; not only is it more fun to view photos in a layout, it's a MUST to present photos in a layout! Hehehehe. True, eh? We get spoiled easily!

Suffice it to say that the team building session was a huge success. We went to a private island call Sepoc Island where we did all our team building activities. We spent the whole day there before going back to the "mainland". We feasted the whole day on yummy yummy plentiful food! The staff were full the whole day!

Of course, there was karaoke at night, which I wisely stayed out of, hehehehe. Went back to our room to relax. My leg was KILLING me by that time. I couldn't even stay put in front of my laptop for more than 5 minutes! Grrrr!!!

{SCRAPS OF MAMA}

Anyway, some scraps I've made the past couple of days.

THE PROPOSAL
Another layout for Randy and Stella. Oh Stella ---- no tears this time please! Hehehe. I love the shot of their intertwined hands here, no?

I made this layout for a contest using this particular circle sketch. Fun to do, but a LOT of layers, that's for sure! And definitely very good if you have lots of pictures for an event.

The quote at the bottom right says "God gives His very best to those who leave the choice with Him."

Isn't that beautiful? I can feel your tears coming, Stella dear! But I think this quote is just perfect for you guys.

Credits here.



Other scraps:

________
Credits here and here.

Why are these 2 layouts similar you ask? I used only 1 kit to do it of course! It's called Harvest Trail by Amy Bleser (and Lauren Grier) available at the Sweet Shoppe Designs. I'm on Amy's CT so I got to show off this wonderful kit!

I have a few more layouts to show off but that will have to wait til tomorrow. It's almost 11:30 pm and I'm pooped. I'm feeling a slight twinge in my right leg, which means it's time to say good night!

TTFN!

2 comments:

Olivia Dizon said...

i totally loooooveedd Randy and Stella's LO, Te!!! It captured the moment talaga!!! Soooo perfect!!! :)

Elizza said...

i agree! i wasnt there to witness this special occassion, but the layout sure says a lot about how memorable the event was.....i guess we're getting better with capturing those candid shots! awesome layout, te!

p.s. raegan is getting bigger!!!! hehe!