Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Like my Blog's NEW Look?

Did you notice how I changed my Blog??? I think I like it this way better --- I've got moooooore space to play around with, and I get to see my layouts more up close and personal, hehehehe.

Haven't posted any layouts of Ranger's swimming party, nor Portfolio Nights of both Raine and Rogan.

{BAD BACK}
My dang back has not been feeling good lately. I've had a MRI diagnosis of 2 slipped discs ---dessicated discs was the gross term the used--- and a third one just starting. Ugh. Definitely NOT good to have! The first doctor immediately said I had to have surgery, that is was a textbook case thing. Sigh! By the third day or so after the diagnosis, I was ready to believe her...the pain was just too much!

I mean, I could NOT sit in front of my laptop for a long time. The horror of it all!!! Hehehehe. I can sort of laugh now because I am doped up with pain meds. At least, meds that will help me get through the next 12 hours or so. The meds help me walk better, stretch my leg out better (where pain is radiating down it!), and bend a little bit better.

I still use a cane for times I have to get up from a sitting position (especially after horrendous car rides!). Otherwise, I cannot move my right leg in front to take a step! Believe it or not! This is totally the PITS!!!!!

Anyway, went to see a second doctor....and he said that therapy MIGHT be able to help me avoid surgery. Sigh. Well, I would rather not go into spinal surgery anytime soon, so I guess I'm going to try it his way. I have an appointment with a sports doctor tomorrow afternoon; I should be able to get a therapy schedule set up then.

I've also made an appointment with a chiropracter, one that Jerome Hernadez swears by. I will believe him --- heck, I'd believe anyone who tells me I can avoid surgery! hahahahaha! Anyway, I get to see this miracle guy Wednesday next week.

Stay tuned for my Back Pain Drama.

{BIRTHDAY!!!}
Of course I can't sign off without greeting Bangbang a very HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

This should be it for now...I can feel my leg spazzing out. Sort of ;)

TTFN!!!

1 comment:

Elizza said...

yes! the new look is awesome! You have to teach me how!!!! :D

take care....praying that you wont need surgery for your back...

lai