Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Halloween Layouts ALREADY?!?!

Uh huh. I've been doing the challenges over at Divine Digital and all of them have been about Halloween, except 1, I think. It's been fun, but thank goodness the kids had had their Literacy Night at School already, other wise I'd have NO pics to scrap with..unless I scan my old ones!

Anyway, a few samples (the rest are at the Divine Digital site, which, unfortunately, had moved servers; along the way, they lost quite a few layouts, mine included!):

____________

The first one's an ATC, or an Artist Trading Card. Apparently it's a big thing where people actually trade them! I don't do them as much, only for challenges, but they are fun to do! It's like a mini layout of sorts, so it's not that hard. Credits for both layouts can be found here and here.

Next are of Rogan, as only Rogan can be. What do I mean? Well, Rogan is......ummm....Rogan. Hehehehe. Look at the next couple of layouts and you'll KNOW what I mean!

____________

O see? Only Rogan, right? Anyway, to read the story of Spongebob, you have to visit here and here. I promise it's a pretty good story. At least, I think so :)

Last Halloween layout:

This one I scanned. Old picture, as you can see Avic and Rejy are still with the kids going trick or treating! Hehehe!

Love that little poem at the bottom right, too, which I tweaked a little bit to fit the layout of course!

Credits for this layout can be found here.












{BACK PAIN DRAMA, CHAPTER 100}

Okay, it's not really chapter 100, but I forgot what number it was. Anyhoo, I went to my "myovasotherapist" this afternoon. He prodded, poked and stretched my aching leg. Aaaahhhhh.....felt good too. Good pain, if you know what I mean. I'm positive I'm going to be having bruises again...and I can probably tell you the exact spot I'm going to have them!

The good part is, I don't feel AS sore as last week after I visited him. I don't know if it's because I'm used to his methods, or if it's because of the painkillers I stuffed in my mouth an hour or so after my visit, hehehehe. I'll know more tomorrow I guess, whether I'm going to be hurting or not.......

{ERRATUM}

I have been corrected. I profusely apologize for not getting the name of the photographer of Rogan's SPLISH SPLASH layout correctly. It's this layout here:

I mistakenly mentioned the photographer as Rodney, when in fact it was RANDY who took this awesome photo.

Mistake corrected? :)















TTFN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute ni reese rielle and regan! never saw a picture of them that young! super cute with the costumes and pumpkins too


o yan ate ha! nag comment nako :D

Anonymous said...

hi ninang rons...

been visiting your site for the past few days! stupid me, now ko lang nafigure out how to comment!! hehehe anyway, im amazed!!! super tiyaga talaga!

galing ng spongebob costume ni rogan!!! i cant believe you made that!! it turned out so nice tlaaga!! hehehe

i was looking at the other layouts...the kids are getting soooo big na?! grabe, ang bilis!!

anyawy, keep it up!!! :D