Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kids are E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E Little Creatures!!!

I was supposed to post this yesterday, but I was busy....scrapping heheehe :)

Anyway, back to my title. Yup, kids are THE MOST expensive little creatures ever to walk on the face of this earth!!! Yesterday afternoon, I came back from the pediatrician with my checkbook SOOOOO much lighter by..are you ready?.....so much lighter by P16,800!!!

Oh. My. God. Yes, can you scream it out?!?!?! Holy crapoly! And, the kicker? I didn't even take all MY kids -- just Rogan! Hahahahaha! I mean, that's all I can do: laugh and just shake my head..and of course, take it in the checkbook! Lai, if you're reading this, don't faint. Hehehehe. Well, ok, a little bit.

Why so much for a visit to the pediatrician? Well the kids (Reese, Rielle, Riley and Rogan) and Lolo Boy ALL had vaccinations. Killer-priced vaccination Prevanar was administered to Rielle and Rogan. That's already a freakin' P5,500 each! Ack! The others weren't too bad....just that having them all at the same time REALLY added up!

And the bad news? I've got 3 more of MY kids to go through that Prevanar vaccine! With the *&#$* cost of this dang vaccine, my kids better NOT get sick at all!!!

Ok. Enough ranting. How about a few (or a LOT!) layouts to make my day a little bit brighter :) Especially if you leave me some LOVE at my DST gallery! (*hint! hint!*) Hehehe. I've got quite a few layout I haven't posted here, so get ready for graphics intensive loading time!

{SCRAPS OF MAMA}



These layouts are a tad bit older...I couldn't post them until they came out in the RAKS newletter here. But credits for these 3 layouts can be found here, here and here. It is SO exciting for me to be on the RAKScraps Creative Team, I tell you! And my layouts in their newsletter? A major TOOT for me for sure! :)

Ready for more? Here's one from our team building. Although I'm not here, I took this photo!

This was a killer layout to make for Meredith Fenwick's Mix and Match Challenge at SBB. For subscriber's only! I had to use elements, papers, fonts from 15 DIFFERENT designers! Definitely NOT an easy thing to do, especially if you spend hours looking through the countless files in your hard drive!!!

Anyway, I showed this to the staff and they all LOVED it. With the exception of Bechay since she's the ONLY one whose face is almost IN the water. This, after I had repeatedly told her to make sure to have her face ABOVE the water! Hehehe. Oh well.

Credits for Office Stars can be found here.





This layout is special to me. Why? Because when I posted this over at Divine Digital, none other than Royanna Fritschmann, one of my ALL-TIME absolute FAVORITE designers, commented on it:

"Ok....this is going into my ABSOLUTE SCRAPLIFT folder!!! I love this....love how you used the papers and the collaging on the bottom! But the look on his face MAKES this layout! TFS!"

Ahhhhh!! That totally MADE my day! Yes! :)

I love how striking this layout is and I'm all the more proud for having a comment such as Royanna's grace the comments section!

Thanks to Rodney for taking this awesome photo of Rogan during Ranger's birthday party! Layout credits here.

Hmmm...is this post long yet? A couple more layouts, I promise! :)



Credits here and here. If you want to read the journaling --and I know you do, my faithful blog readers! hehehe--- you'll have to go to my gallery and see. And make sure you leave a comment please! Much obliged, if you do! :)

Pretty long post eh? TTFN!

2 comments:

Elizza said...

LOVE all your layouts, 'te! will try to leave comments soon.....

Olivia Dizon said...

beautiful LO's... beautiful pictures!!! The teambuilding sessions were so much fun daw... and it looks like it in the picture! keep the LO's coming, TE! :)