Monday, August 06, 2007

My Next Digital Scrapbooking Purchase....

...will be this:
It's called Dreamsicle and is available at the awesome Songbird Avenue. I have all the kits that have been sold there.....and all for a good cause. Dreamsicle's beneficiary will be the Make A Wish Foundation.

Have I scrapped with all of them? Hehehe. Not yet. But getting close. These kits are what I'm using to do a lot of my pages for The Sisterhood Challenge.

Dreamsicle is a collab between Jan Crowley, Meredith Fenwick, Janet Phillips and their guest designer Robin Carlton. All wonderful designers, and Janet's templates are some of the best there are out in digiland!

So before this day is done, I'm off to Songbird Avenue and getting my hands on that cute kit.

Ok. Lunchtime. :) TTFN!

3 comments:

~~jan crowley said...

thank you so much for blogging about us! :)

Olivia Dizon said...

that's a cute kit! does that cost a fortune? Because if not, that can be our gift to you! Hehehe... Happy Birthday Te! We miss you! :)

Michelle said...

Thank you and hope you have fun using the kit! :)