Thursday, August 16, 2007

LOTD!!!!

For you non-scrappers, that means Layout Of The Day!!! Whoohoohoo!!! And I got LOTD over at Scrappin Digi Kreations, a great cozy and fun-filled site.

With what layout? This one:
THE RING
Zhar, showing off her engagement ring :)

Credits: kit - Summer Porch by Kim Smith at Scrappin Digi Kreations; photo border - by Terry Maruca; stitched button - Saturday Market by Dani Mogstad; font - SandraOh; layered sketch, stitches - by Janet Phillips

Cool, huh? Hehehe. That pic was taken by Rodney and I didn't have to crop anything. Good thing my brothers and sisters love taking pictures...I always have an array of pics to choose from. It's just a matter of borrowing their memory cards, hehehe.

4 comments:

Elizza said...

This is truly am AWESOME layout! and the photo is GREAT! what a CANDID shot! *wink* lol!

Unknown said...

COOL!!! I should have gotten myself a manicure- DANG! well, what can I say i have athletic hands- Hahahah! I enjoyed looking at your LO's. Yeah, what a candid shot!

Olivia Dizon said...

this is way cool! Hmmm... galing mag project ni zhar! Hehehehe... Is this candid or what?! :)

Anonymous said...

rona this is amazing! congrats hon