Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My New Toy!!!

Voila!!!

My new iMac!!! Yes, yes, I converted. But no shame! Hehehe. As soon as I was able to figure out some crucial Photoshop maneuvers on the Mac, there was no turning back! Yes, awesome specs, except for the fact that there was NO 2GB RAM available....so I'm making do with a measly 1 GB of RAM for now. Until the 2GB arrives, so then I can have at least 3 GB!!! Then it'll be time to start saving for an extra gig to max out this new baby at 4GB! Hehehehe. All for the sake of my scrapping eh?

So thank you to Japa for getting me this new toy!!! Whoohooohoo!

I'm still typing on my laptop for now..I need to get started on transferring all my files to the iMac AND setting up my scrapbooking site bookmarks. Those are crucial, too, you know! *wink*

Speaking of scrapping, I've been super duper busy trying to catch up on my CT requirements since I wasn't able to scrap much during the past month.

{Some Inauguration Scraps}
PINK AND LACE
Mom and me all dressed in pink.

Credits: kit - Beauty by Tina Williams; font - Impervious

SHOWER OF ROSES
Some pics of the shower of roses during the Inauguration of the Shrine of St. Therese. Her quote reads, "I will let fall a shower of roses."

Credits: kit - Grammy's Place by Jolene Shaffer at Divine Digital; font - DJB Annette Script by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo; layered sketch - by Brenda Kempf

TTFN!

No comments: