Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's Almost Christmas!

Yes..and that means.....time for shopping! I just saw this thread on either DST or MSA that asked if we had started Christmas shopping yet. Of course I have! Hehehehe. I did a lot of that when Japa and I were in the States last month.

So now I have to get my Christmas list out and actually start crossing out names! Then I start the process all over again for those whose names are still on the list. Luckily, I found this site, called mpire. It has pretty much ALL my fave stores listed on there. And I just go to ONE site! How cool is that? Am bookmarking this one so I can hit it on Thanksgiving Day weekend....by then I should be done with my shopping right? *wink*

The great thing about mpire (aside from the fact that it has links to most of my fave shops) is that it's also got a link to some great coupon deals!!! You all know how I love shopping with great deals on hand, hehehe! Hard to resist! One of the things I'm definitely going to be looking for deals for are the Wii video games for the kids. I'll be watching this link for sure to see if good deals turn up so I can snag those babies before they disappear!

No comments: